EGADE Business School - Tecnologico de Monterrey Master in Finance
The Master in Finance develops business leaders with sound knowledge of financial markets and an avant-garde approach in global business. The program is distinguished by the balance it offers with the acquisition of expertise knowledge of the financial sector and the strengthening of analytical and management skills highly recognized in the professional field.
This program promotes an innovative financial vision, based on the use of sophisticated technological tools that enable a deep and comprehensive financial analysis, which in turn supports strategic business decision-making.
Curriculum (courses, subject modules)
- Introduction to Finance Statistics
- Introduction to Finance Mathematics
- Analysis of Financial Information for Decision Making
- Finance Econometrics
- Finance Economics
- Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Financial Markets and Valuation of Derivatives
- Capstone Seminar on Finance
- "Corporate Policies, Ethics, and
- Corporate Social Responsibility"
- Leadership for Sustainable Development
- Elective I*
- Elective II*
- Elective III*
- Elective IV
- * Note: These courses are chosen in accordance with the student's concentration area.
Required diploma(s) :
Employment opportunities & career impact
Employment opportunities :
It explores and exploits the practical dimension of finance to the maximum with access to facilities, laboratories, simulators, platforms and business intelligence databases.
Access to programs such as BBVA Fund, PeepTrade, Burkenroad and Enlace+ to get involved with business leaders, with whom you will develop practical skills in the markets.
Take your professionalism to another level with international executive stays and a double degree in prestigious business schools in the EGADE Business School global network.
Program enrolment information and statistics
|Minimum age||24 years|
|Average age||30 years|
|Maximum age||53 years|
Video interview with the program director
Additional information / brochure
Request info / Application
|Rank||School / Program|